Marianne Belanger's Blog
889 Salisbury Street, Holden, MA 01520
545 Marshall Street, Paxton, MA 01612
Apart from the door to your home, one door that continually opens and closes is the access to your refrigerator. The kids open it, your friends open it, everyone always wants something from the fridge. The refrigerator is one of the most useful appliances in the kitchen. It helps in preserving both raw and cooked food, storing drinks and condiments. Its functions make it essential for it to be clean to reduce the risk of food poisoning. Apart from health reasons, dirt most times makes household appliances get old and faulty.
Disinfecting Your Refrigerator Safely
Take out Everything
- Unplug the refrigerator
- Take out Everything
- Take out any removable parts of the fridge such as shelves, drawers, and bins.
- Dispose of fruits, vegetable, food or drink that are moldy or expired.
- Dispose of meats that have unpleasant smell or freezer burn
Wash the freezer thoroughly
- Soak parts in a basin of warm water with your regularly dish-washing soap for some minutes.
- Scrub the parts clean with a sponge.
- Dry up parts properly with a clean cloth before putting them back into the refrigerator in case of excess water.
- Scrub off the stains from the walls of refrigerator and freezer.
- For tough stains, apply a bit of baking soda with some water to produce a mixture of a thick paste. Then use it on the stain and allow to sit in for an hour before wiping it out with damp cloth or sponge.
Don't Forget the Outside
Use a multipurpose spray and microfiber cloth to wipe the handles and the outer surface of the refrigerator. If the outer surface of your fridge is stainless, it's best you use a stainless-steel polish rather than a multipurpose spray to prevent smudges.
Put your food items back in
Put back food into the refrigerator and clean jars or bottles before putting them in. Double-check the expiration date on any item before keeping them back.
Disinfecting your refrigerator doesn't look hard, after all, you can do this in less than 20 minutes. It is crucial and hygienic to do a complete clean-up at least once a month to prevent stale and unpleasant odor. Out of your busy day to day schedule, it's necessary you create a monthly time table for disinfecting your refrigerator and make sure you stick to it. Stay clean, stay healthy and always remember health is wealth.
29 Saint Elmo Road, Worcester, MA 01602
Making market projections is hard to do. In real estate, it is an exact science that requires a lot of thinking and a lot of due diligence. With a lot of economic and market factors, who would have thought they must also consider climate factors when investing in the real estate market.
It is incredible how far the world has come in terms of real estate projections. It has taken into account a lot of factors that make investing in real estate easier.
If you are environmentalist, and a smart investor at that, you probably want a glimpse of the real estate projections that consider the climate.
The following are the answers to how climate change will affect the real estate market:
- Projections show that there would be less demand for waterfront homes. Unless you are filthy rich, you would not want your property cost to go up the roof during the rainy season. It has become a practical custom for individual home buyers to focus less on demanding a waterfront home and instead have a pool if their budget can cover it. Given that there are so many floods, hurricanes, and storms that come along the way, it has become impractical to invest in a waterfront home. It seems like a reality that real estate agents selling waterfront homes have learned to accept.
- Most real estate professionals project higher insurance premiums for real estate properties to trend in the coming years. With climate change, insurance companies are facing higher risks, so it becomes a must for them to raise prices.
- Projections also expect higher property taxes to come out of upcoming legislation. With the government's need to provide protection and environmental upkeep, expect even property taxes to go up because of climate change.
- The increased property value for some homeowners is the only good thing out of the real estate projections. More houses can get more equity and homeowner should take advantage of this.
It is easier to make some changes and follow the projections of the market with a little knowledge. Individuals can always see the potential of what they are doing with the help of the right market factors.
If you are ready to invest in climate change-ready houses and properties, contact a real estate professional today and see what an expert can do to help you.